HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Karl Steinen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 1995 14:21:22 -0400
        The Anthropology Program and the Antonio J. Waring Laboratory of
Archaeology at West Georgia College have established a Georgia
Archaeology List (GAARCH-L) This new service is available
to anyone interested in the archaeology of Georgia and has access to the
Internet or Peachnet.  If you have Internet e-mail you can subscribe to
GAARCH-L and receive immediate copies of any postings.
  We envision both the list and gopher as being speedy ways to
share ideas, describe current research, share obscure bibliographic references,
list job openings, distribute announcements, and participate in a general
discussion of archaeology and cultural resources management in Georgia.  These
exchanges are not moderated and are intended to be free and open.
        GAARCH-L.  The Georgia Archaeology List can be subscribed to by
sending an e-mail message to:  [log in to unmask]  The content
of the message that is sent is: subscribe gaarch-l your name.
        We look forward to you joining this new list.

Karl Steinen