HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Susan Piddock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Piddock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2018 08:24:08 +0000
Dear Barbara
I am part of a Facebook group that is purely set up to share knowledge
of ceramics and patterns, they are very diverse in their knowledge,
their page is https://www.facebook.com/groups/northernceramicsociety/
They discuss British Ceramics and Porcelain. They discuss forms,
patterns and makers. It is not a selling site just a tapping into
knowledge pool.
                                                              cheers
Susan

Dr. Susan Piddock

Research Associate (Research Academic Level A)
Department of Archaeology
College of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences
Flinders University
South Australia