HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Cody Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2016 11:44:58 -0500
I would also like a copy. Thanks.

Cody S. Davis, MA, RPA
Principal Investigator
AR Consultants, Inc.
805 Business Parkway
Richardson, TX 75081
214.368.0478 (office)
214.221.1519 (fax)
817.791.6493 (cell)
www.arc-digs.com

This electronic message transmission and any documents, files, graphics, or
previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain information that may be
legally confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended solely
for the individual(s) or entity(s) named above and access by disclosure,
copying, distribution, or other use of the contents of this message is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender pointing out
the error, and delete the message. This message may also contain personal
opinions of the author.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7.