HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Robert Carl DeMuth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2016 14:48:27 -0400
Anita,

Yes, please do, here is a link to a JPEG of the flyer that might be easier
to share on Facebook/Twitter.

Carl​
 Flyer.jpg
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_GqkT040OiVRVNQeGNrMjBlTXc/view?usp=drive_web>
​

*-Carl DeMuth*

*Anthropology Graduate Student*
*Indiana University*
*Phone: 434.610.6377*
*email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*