HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Natalie Adams Pope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2016 14:24:19 -0400
It seems thatI have found a lot of slate pencils in the Port Royal
Experiment plantation school setting (Beaufort/Hilton Head area)

Natalie Adams Pope|Executive Vice President
New South Associates, Inc.
722A Blanding Street, Columbia, SC 29201
Office: (803) 771-7083| Cell: (803) 381-7898
http://www.newsouthassoc.com <http://www.newsouthassoc.com/>

Please note that the information and attachments in this email are
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain
confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, or print the message or its
attachments.  Notify me at the above address and delete this message and
any attachments.

On 4/19/16, 2:13 PM, "HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY on behalf of Carl"
<[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]>