HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Misty Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2013 19:09:41 -0400
Keith,

See the publication Mill Creek Site and Pattern Recognition in Historical Archaeology, Number 10 of the Archaeological Completion Report Series of the Mackinac State Historic Parks (http://www.mackinacparks.com/history/index.aspx?l=0,1,4,36,403,474). It's a late eighteenth and early nineteenth century farm and mill complex but still might be of use to you.

Misty Jackson, Ph.D., RPA
Arbre Croche Cultural Resources
214 South Main Street
Leslie, Michigan 49251