HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2016 08:07:50 -0500
From:
"W. Thomas Langhorne, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Megan,

I agree with Misty. Email Terry Martin

Tom

W. Thomas Langhorne, Jr., Ph.D.
Pre-Health Professions Advisor
Binghamton University
P. O. Box 6000
Binghamton, NY   13902-6000
phone: 607.777.6305   fax:  607.777.2744
*http://www2.binghamton.edu/pre-health/
<http://www2.binghamton.edu/pre-health/>*

This message and any attachments may contain information that is protected
by law as privileged and confidential and is transmitted for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of
this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the
sender by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail.