Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2016 20:25:15 -0400
7bit
Sender:
As with body building nutrition in humans, the program calls for high
protein.  And people often get over ambitious with the supplement and
develop diarrhea. This also occurs with dogs and other animals when the
protein percentage is too high in the food.  I don't think carbohydrates do
this so readily.

So, even with this conversation, we could build on observations by all those
interested.  I can volunteer to help identify the pollen found in small
scrapings of diarrhea if you all would want to send me samples.  -  simply
include location and date.

Don Coats, DVM  1 walnut valley rd, Chadds Ford, PA  19317