From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 2016 22:54:29 -0500
A friend asked of me if there are any producers of royal jelly in the US?
I did not find many with a google search.  The only producer I found
was  Durham's
Bee Farm, Inc.  I found Glory Bee listed as a distributor of Royal Jelly
produced in China.  I found an interesting read at the Food and Agriculture
Organization of the United Nations, Rome, 1996 at:
http://www.fao.org/docrep/w0076e/w0076e16.htm  But most of what I found
pointed out that the cost of labor is so high, and the consuming public is
so low that the return on investment is prohibitive.

Not to answer my own question, but I'll ask again, are there any producers
of royal jelly in the US?

Aaron Morris - I think, therefore I bee!