From:
"E.t. Ash" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Aug 2015 19:23:06 -0400
a Mr Linder snip...
So how do you define it?  She took bees and sent them to a lab,  says they come back 89% non European,  What the Bleep does that mean??

I would want to know if the number was based on morphological measurements or was it a genetic test?

When I use to do removals here I could get a sample tested at the Texas Apiary Inspection service and the lab lady who did the work would first use the Fabris Test (based on measurement of body parts) and if she then had some doubt she did a genetics type test.  That program was terminated here about 6 years or so ago.