Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 30 Aug 2015 00:42:58 -0400
7bit
From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Well, if she didn't die, she may have gotten drunk.  Bees respond to alcohol same way we do.  In our testing, we've tried everything from caffeine to alcohol to other drugs.  To a worker bee a bit of caffeine is a stimulant, too much and she gets jittery; alcohol causes her to stumble, slows reflex responses; marijuana is readily perceived and responded to positively; and with some drugs she'll vigorously scrub her antennae.

Let us know whether she sobered up.

J.J. Bromenshenk
Bee Alert
Missoula, Mt