HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Misty Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 13:07:54 -0400
Linda,

Did you find Don Heldman? If not, let me know. I think he’s a member of the Center for French Colonial Studies, for which I am a board member. At least he showed up at our last conference. I could probably get away with forwarding your email to him, though I think our bi-laws probably prohibit me from giving out his email address.

Misty

Misty Jackson, Ph.D., RPA
Arbre Croche Cultural Resources,
214 South Main Street
Leslie, Michigan 49251
www.arbrecroche.com
517-525-3060
Center for Maritime and
Underwater Resource Management
www.cmurm.org

Arbre Croche Cultural Resources is a Woman-Owned Small Business

"I can testify that friendship has literally cured a fever, and the medicine of daily affection, a bad wound." Walt Whitman