HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carl Drexler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 16:19:34 -0500
Hi Folks,

The Society for Historical Archaeology hosts a number of professional
development workshops at the start of every conference. We have been lucky
over the years to have great offerings, and others step forward frequently
with new ideas. If you are interested in hosting a workshop at the 2018
Conference in New Orleans, please get in contact with me at
[log in to unmask] and let's talk about what you'd like to do. Don't wait
too long, as we will soon have to make some decisions about what will be
offered.

Carl Drexler