HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2016 22:05:38 -0600
My apologies for cross posting. I have posted my most recent (Feb 2016)
Projectile Point Bibliography to both Academia.edu and ResearchGate. The
last issue was October 2014.  This issue adds lots more material from
Australia, South America and Europe.  If anyone does not have access to
these sites, please contact me and I will send it directly to them in .pdf
format.

--
Smoke Pfeiffer
Whoever wrote "Life Is Just A Bowl Of Cherries" must have had a REALLY bad