HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2016 11:49:26 -0500
Last year at a conference, I discussed my poster on the use of forensic dogs at the cemetery of Mission San Antonio with a colleague who was writing a book for University of Chicago Press on the archaeology of cemeteries.  Last fall he emailed me and asked for a chapter in this edited work from me. I and Mike Imwalle (Presidio of Santa Barbara) put something together for him at both our sites, and it has been sitting on my desk for 6 months now.  I have lost the editor's name and contact information.  I could blame my dog or my grandchildren, but this was really my fault in deleting messages before they are answered.  Partly excessive neatness and partly senility. If you are the person in question or know who it is, PLEASE respond to my personal email asap.  I can send the chapter right away.

I note that the National Preservation Institute is offering a three day session on cemetery preservation in Austin next October.  Take a look.

Robert L. Hoover, Ph.D.