HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Meredith Linn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2015 15:51:09 -0400
Very interesting topic!

Allan Gilbert conducted a multi-year excavation on Fordham University's
Rose Hill campus in the Bronx.
See:
http://legacy.fordham.edu/campus_resources/enewsroom/inside_fordham/april_20_2007/in_focus_faculty_and/fordham_archeologist_25667.asp

And

Sarah Croucher more recently excavated part of Wesleyan's campus.
See: http://beman-triangle.research.wesleyan.edu/

--
Meredith Linn, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Anthropology