HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Williams, Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2014 22:56:36 +0000
We have a brown glass bottle with clear liquid in it that we are pretty sure is hydrogen peroxide-anyone out there familiar with early to mid-20th century hydrogen peroxide bottles? I can email a picture of the bottle for anyone interested. It was recovered in a trash pit filled with domestic items, in a former residential neighborhood.

We'd like to get a confident ID on it before we open it or have to send the liquid off for testing.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Scott S. Williams
Cultural Resources Program Manager, WSDOT
Environmental Services Office, Mottman
PO Box 47332, Olympia, WA 98504-7332
Ph: 360.570.6651
Mobile: 360.485.5350
Fax: 360.570.6633
WSDOT Cultural Resources Program<http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/Environment/CulRes/default.htm> on the Web

"Development is not stifled by history, but enriched by it."