Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2016 15:02:05 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Peter Loring Borst <[log in to unmask]>
James Fischer writes:
It seems itself to attempt to "pick apart" some unspecified statement of
mine by implying that a discussion participant should never address the
statements of others, or ask any questions about any statements of others.

Nothing could be further from the truth. I welcome anyone who challenges the concepts presented. They aren't "my ideas" in any case. Perhaps I misinterpreted the "intent" of what you were saying.