Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2015 08:27:31 -0500
From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Do the jump starters produce a consistent amperage over a period of time? I would figure they are designed to dump as many amps as possible in as short of a time period as possible.

I went a different route,  I bought a set of jupers with 45 foot leads and a permant plug on the truck.   Only key is leave the truck running,  or at least don't do too many before you start it again.  If I leave it running I can do 4 at a time (and do)  in rotation.

The small units work on the same principle as any battery,  Amp/voltage....  they store less energy than a battery,  just discharge it faster....  If you actually run a bunch of these Vaporizers you will find a after about 10 cycles a car battery(or light truck)  is slowing way down....  will it run?  Yea,  but you will be in 8 minute cycles instead of 4......

Charles