HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2015 16:41:08 -0500
Everyone, thanks for the feedback on ditches as boundary markers.  I knew
and accepted all this as true but unfortunately didn't have the references
to back up my common knowledge.  I am learning that my
archaeological"facts" are not necessarily directly transferable into legal
evidence.  (especially evidence that the opposing attorney can't
undermine).

So, the more ammunition I have , the better.

Linda Derry
Site Director, Old Cahawba Archaeological Park
Alabama Historical Commission
719 Tremont Street, Selma, AL 36701
office:  334/875-2529
park:  334/ 872-8058