From:
William Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2015 14:45:31 -0400

> I am trying hard to understand the impetuous for these post?  Last year it
> was bugs on the windshield,  now its the Amish killing everything?

The bugs were not on the windshield, as you stated the vehicles are aerodynamically
designed so the bugs fly off.  Not so for the water cooled engines that have a radiator and a grill.
I have since checked the grills and radiators on the Walmart parking lot and there are very few bugs.
The Amish are not killing everything.  It is just that all of their plants are looking great with no holes or wilt
while my garden and others that I see are having many troubles as I have stated.  They say they are
using neonics.  I went to another Amish farm and I asked the farmer to look around.  Show me the bugs.
If the the plants are thriving then I am safe to assume that the bugs that are doing harm are dying when
they try to eat the leaves.  I can see the striped cucumber beetle and the files beetles on my plants.

I am just a regular guy that fell in love with keeping bees.  Many of the posts of late have been way
above my head, but I am glad that some people have the wherewithall to dig so deep into the problems facing us today.
I remember many things in my 77 years and there are less bugs.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Mahatma Gandhi <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mahatma_gandhi.html>