Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 2015 09:49:32 -0400
I have been around here for a very long time and from time to time we need
a little reminder, like Aaron's post about name calling, that this is an
"informed" list.

If you want to participate in the discussion, be prepared to back up your
post with good science. Another post on that to come.

The thing I have always liked about this list is just that. I have been
"corrected" in the past and appreciate it. Ego might temporarily suffer,
but that is good for growth because I learn from it.

As an aside, Randy and Peter are jewels for this or any discussion list
about bees because they do their homework. They may be biased, but it is
for finding he truth.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine