From:
Stan Sandler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2015 07:39:56 -0300
A recent paper amongst several that can be accessed here:

http://link.springer.com/journal/11356/22/1/page/1

Effects of neonicotinoids and fipronil on non-target invertebrates
L. W. Pisa & V. Amaral-Rogers & L. P. Belzunces & J. M. Bonmatin & C. A. Downs &
D. Goulson & D. P. Kreutzweiser & C. Krupke & M. Liess & M. McField &
C. A. Morrissey &
D. A. Noome & J. Settele & N. Simon-Delso & J. D. Stark & J. P. Van
der Sluijs & H. Van Dyck &
M. Wiemers

For this paper  in full go to

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11356-014-3471-x

and then click on the "download PDF" link

The reason for me posting this is that Lennard Pisa was a member of
bee-l and may still be on the list so for a change we could discuss
the paper directly with the author.

Some of the other authors, such as Belzunces and Bonmatin have been
studying neonics for over 25 years.