From:
Melinda Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2015 08:54:47 -0800
"So, Seeley, Morse and De Jong were all at Cornell University.  Does anyone
know whether De Jong's experiment and paper of 1982 changed their mind?"

It just happens that just Thursday night Tom told me about the bees building the comb in their new hive along the same lines as the hive they came from . . . So I would assume he still thinks this is the case.

Melinda Stewart