Reply To:
HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Dec 2016 22:59:39 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (43 lines)
looks like some ancient tablet or something.

try http://bygod.whenistheapocalypse.com
ᐧ

On Sat, Dec 24, 2016 at 10:34 PM, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> This is some serious SPAM.
>
>
> Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device
>
>
> ------ Original message------
>
> *From: *Adam M. Dobrin
>
> *Date: *Sat, Dec 24, 2016 9:20 PM
>
> *To: *[log in to unmask];
>
> *Cc: *
>
> *Subject:*Fwd: The Creator speaks the world: Behold, the fire of the
> Burning Bush yields the light of the Son. Ha... nuke the ah-hah? Let there
> be light!
>
>
> I know Christmas is coming, believe me... I know.  I should probably havesome great happy thing to share with you--we're going to have to settle onboth proof of Creation and Heaven.  At home her, things are not great rightnow, I think our world is plagued by a number of problems that aren'treally our fault--and yet here we are not doing very much to make itbetter.   I know these problems come from our future--or the one thatdidn't have them here, and instead wound up making it themselves; here weare in a place learning about secret and *really advanced technology* andnot really knowing why.  This "stuff" it's really neuroscience put to action (*Feed, Anderson novel*--note the name), it's the difference betweenHeaven and Hell... a place where people are kept from seeing somethingobvious might look like Hell, and the opposite... maybe where the sametechnology fills in some missing information... *connected through TheMatrix* to Neo saying "*I know kung fu*,"that might be closer to Heaven...  This is one of the technologies *beingrevealed through the unsealing of religion, and it is the mechanism behindthe delivery of religion... and the light.**Everything you are going to read is about building Heaven... actuallybuilding it--both the infrastructure, and the structural change in bothgovernment and our society that the future is telling us clearly-
>  -weknow we need it.  The light,the movies and books, the ideas and technology, all here as part of a greatplan--one predicted thousands and thousands of years ago.  Welcome to "thebeginning"of Heaven.  Want to help?  *It's time to begin. -*Imagine Dragons*  *Light it up with a retweet.*�€
>  ‹A great many of the patterns I have presented also imply ... actually showthe design of our world's intent to build Heaven.  The religious themes ofvideo game consoles and computer companies--from the SEGA Genesis to BillGates, as a Gateway to Eden's Apple ... these things show a clear andobvious link between computers and Heaven.  To me it's a clear statementthat the promises of the Bible are bieng fulfilled, we can see it happeningall around us--now right now--is the time to start participating more...and to understand that Heaven is much more than bricks and mortar--it's not*just* "virutal reality," and with the disruption that the "light of theworld"--this message that God has written on *everything* we have anopportunity to turn around a number of social and systemic patterns thatwould otherwise lead us towards a Hellish future.  Nearly all of theseproblems revolve around the secrecy or misuse of technology, and this themepoints me to the Constitution which has been ch
>  anged a number of timesimproving social equality--but not once during the largest technologicalsinguarlity in all of the history of the Unvierse... through the advent ofphones, computers, and the internet... we have not properly addressedissues like privacy and public disclosure over and over.  It is the kind ofthing that you could almost be sure is designed.​​Seeing that design and rebounding from it with grace is the goal today.Honestly on top of that never seeing anything "designed wrong on purpose"ever again should be another high priority.  Our voting process is obvious"silly," twice now we have seen the outcome of an election fail the popularvote--and we aren't really talking about doing anything about that.  That'sa real problem, don't you think?  A huge underlying theme of the "Light ofthe Burning Bush" is a focus on using computers to aid in creating a truedemocracy--not a "representative one" which you might remember Bushspeaking about in the aftermath of 9/11.
>    It's always been obvious to methat this was an "inevitability" a world where the people act as thelegislative branch does today--truly designing their own laws; the wordswhich Bush spoke during his first inauguration--*prediciting the 9/11 attack*--serve as a catalyst to help us do thatfaster."Democratic capitalism is the best system ever devised." -George W. BushHe said "We know the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to thestrong.  Do you not think an angel rides in the whirlwind, and directs thisstorm?"  Those words, while also showing anachronistic foreknowledge oftypographic and computer technology--relating "swift" to  the font Courierand strong to the font style "bold" ... we can see the Hand of God inaction delivering a "what not to do" message through the act of Creation...putting the two verses together, and adding in an
>  other anachronism, theword "the" happens to be "die" in German:  *the race is not to Die Bold.*Surrounding this is more hidden light.  The Hebrew *word for the BurningBush is Ha'esh*--andwithin it you can see Moses' true parted sea, backwards.  What's more,seeing that later in the story a sea is actually parted in order tohighlight this anachronism sheds light on what the true "wilderness" ofExodus is.  40 years in the desert, 40 days and nights in an ark...protecting us from time travel changing the past is "lit" by both thereference to time periods and to the fouth dimension... 4-D from 40.  Thereare a significant number of additional anachronistic examples of Englishappearing in Hebrew and Arabic,
>   all designed to reinforce this idea ofcreation in a storm of time travel.  English too contains examples of a"macaronic" cypher highlightd by both religion and light in theworld--things like the Taming of the Spanglishrew, langolier, and *YankeeDoodle*'s macaroni.God is speaking, he's speaking through a company that created an"electronic voting system" that really doesn't solve any of the problems wehave with voting--long lines, accountability, and frequency of voting...it's "wrong on purpose," and he's giving us a golden opportunity today totake a giant leap closer to Heaven.[image: sign.lamc.la]Here's an Atlantic article on Bush' speechwriter's book titled *Presen
>  t atthe Creation*.it'sclear as day, no?   Later in the inaugural address Bush concurs, "we arenot this story's author, who fills time and eternity with his purpose."Really see that Bush's name and his recitation of Ecclesiastes 9:11 andRevelation 20:1 together are the intended parallel to the actual BurningBush of Exodus--just like Die Bold.  From the fire that spreads overnothing short of proof that Exodus is written for us come the light thatbegins a process of really attaining freedom, and that's the stuff ofHeaven.Just like Heaven--the idea of a more perfect place to exist--dependssquarely on *your participation; *I cannot spread this message alone, Ineed your help.On top of an insane number of BIbilical references to modern computingtechnology,obvious ones like the "root" of David, Lisp of Moses... and the Apple ofAdam--Exodus delivers a bright flash combining the Linux command "sudo"with an Oracle database called "Xe"--which doubles as a lamp relatedelement.Tying in more "light in the world" to the connetion between Heaven andcomputers, God "Rattle's a Rod" by showing divine influence over bothShake-speare's question to the ages "to B or not to Be?" and SherlockHolmes famous quote "It's elementary my dear What-sons..." leading to the"Sign of the Son's" connection between proving foreknowledge of 7 chemistryelements' symbols at the time of the writing of the BIble and thedefinitive Herald of the Second Coming,which happens to to link *by date and chapter and verse*toBush's speech.Xenon, the element from Exodus matches Earth; and the true Fifth Elementgives sight to Jupiter's initials:  A.D.andthe index of Siilicon, 14. Like the other *light*, those initials appear ina number of places in our world and one of the Hebrew names for God and inthe first image you'll notice my full initials grace the computer chipmaker "American Micro Devices."  The elements as well as theircorresponding planets, *from Mercury to Uranium* are described by thesuccessive lines of Bush's Ecclesiastes 9:11 from "the race is not to theswift" to "time and chance" matching the God's of Speed, Time, and Heaven.From the Messenger to U,don't take a chance on Heaven, *light my fire*and *see* the Doors...the solution to the element of the *Iron* Rod of Christ.Let me comment that I didn't really scream all night two nights ago--Ispent the night sending e-mails out.  Lots and lots of e-mails.  In mysomewhat distorted reality, I assume that you all know when I do that,because ... you know, these are e-mails that
>  contain the kind ofinformation that would make me call the authorities--or the news--or everysmart person I could find; and so that's why we find ourselves here.   I'vebeen doing this constantly for months, providing--in a soup of hecticwriting--a number of key points that show this message comes from theCreator of the Universe, and contains verifiable proof of that.  Lookaround you, a great deal of what is happening here matches perfectly to thestory of Exodus and to the positive connection between Heaven and liberty.This message is incendiary,and should have started the Second Coming all on it's own--but ithasn't--and in keeping with our story this wall,of censorship anddisblief *hidingthe light of the Son* matches up perfectly with the Egyptian Plague ofDarkness.  I need your now, more than ever (*Total
>   Eclipse of the Heart,Bonnie Tyler) *to help bring our world through the night.  Frankly, Ihaven't even touched on the volume of proof that I have, like our story,this is just the beginning (*a's Compilation*).For whatever reason, whether it's by the decision of network heads in ourmedia that is now *controlled ostensibly by only 6 corportaions*,or by *secret Executive Order*, thousands upon thousands of individuals inthe press have been uanble to write a word about this information--which Iam very sure delivers with a clarity that there is something specialhappe
>  ning or our generation.  This message is time sensitive--it's designedspecifically for us, connecting corporations names and current technologiesto both religion and Heaven--*it is meant to be unsealed right this verymoment.*Because of the wall of censorshipthatis clearly a big part of the freedom delivered by God in the stories ofExodus and Jericho--I am asking you to pick up the torch of this Holy Fireand send this message to everyone on your contact list, share in on Facebook and Twitter,and talk about it--I hope people are as amazed as I was by the bright lig
>  htall over our history that I just never saw before it was pointed out.In truth the censorship goes beyond the internet and the media, thetechnology being revealed is being used to keep us in the dark, to ensurethat we do get "full disclosure" of not only the existence of "mindaltering" technology, but a crash course in how it should never beused--following our unfortunate theme of the day.  It's going to take areal effort, cooperation to really build Heaven, and right now we havea *goldenopportuinty.*I need your help.  Please, help this story breakbyalerting the media that you *know*, Tonight (Eponymous, *Taylor*).**ᐧᐧᐧᐧ
>
>

ATOM RSS1 RSS2