HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 2015 01:43:09 -0600
My apologies for cross posting but this Journal covers both Historic and
Prehistoric beads from all over the world.

Reposted, with permission of the author, Karlis Karklins from the Beads-L
list.

"Hello everyone,

"For those interested in the cultural and historical aspects of beads
around the world and do not have access to BEADS: Journal of the Society of
Bead Researchers, I am happy to inform you that the articles in Volumes 1-5
have been uploaded to the academia.edu website. More will follow in the
coming year. Just go to  https://independent.academia.edu/KKarklins and you
will see the list of all the uploaded journal articles as well as a few
other bead (and other) studies by myself and others."

--
Smoke Pfeiffer
Whoever wrote "Life Is Just A Bowl Of Cherries" must have had a REALLY bad