HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jillian Galle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2018 20:14:52 +0000
Calling all archaeologists who work with spatial data! As part of our NEH-sponsored project, Expanding the DAACS Research Consortium, DAACS is revisiting the types of spatial datasets and file formats we offer.
We'd love to hear what types of files and datasets you currently work with and what you want to see offered on the DAACS website: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/66YVD3F
The survey takes less than 5 minutes to complete. We can share the results of the survey to those interested.
Thank you!
Best Regards,
Jillian
Jillian Galle, Ph.D.
Project Director, The Digital Archaeological Archive of Comparative Slavery
Thomas Jefferson Foundation
P.O. Box 316
Charlottesville, VA 22902
434-984-9873