From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 2015 18:57:19 -0700

> >Here in the US there are a number of suppliers of packages and Nucs,
> major
> players is about 30 men and women,  all told around 100.  Most of them are
> EXTRODINARY beekeepers,  and outstanding people.

Well spoken, Charlie!  There are few business owners who take as much pride
in their products, or have accumulated as much knowledge, skill, and
experience as those who provide queens and package bees on large scale.  I
am in awe at how good a job they do, and how much they care about helping
less experienced beekeepers.

On the other hand, in my experience, I agree with Tony.  I've seen
sideliners supply truly crappy nucs to unfortunate beginners.  Just this
week alone, I've helped several beginners recover from lousy purchases.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA