From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2015 10:12:53 -0500
It has always been my interpretation that if you write it you own it.
Reproduction in any way requires permission of the author.  Reproduction
without permission is theft of intellectual property.  In part this
explains my insistence that quoting of previously posted material be kept
to a minimum.

Mind you, I am not a lawyer and I never played one on TV.  However I am
certain that one can make a case for copyright infringements when a post is
lifted verbatim from BEE-L and published  it elsewhere as a source for bee
related banter.

Reproducing written word requires permission of the author.  I miss Andy
Nachbar who ended his contributions with:

(c) Permission is granted to freely copy this document
in any form, or to print for any personal use.
(w)Opinions are not necessarily facts. Use at own risk.

Aaron Morris - thinking the problem with lawyers is they're never lacking
for clients!