From:
Ian Steppler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2015 08:40:27 -0500
Just a follow up to the question I posted in regards to tryptophan values found in feed regularly where as not expressed in pollen samples.

I held my farms feed animal nutritionalist over three cups of coffee yesterday morning talking about feed supplements.  I've learnt lots about nutrition this last two weeks.  I've understood this all but now I actually know why how farm  feed rations mixed.
He does not understand why tryptophan values are not available.  With the values found in available feeds, they use book values.  Analyses a few times by researchers and the industry uses that book value which saves cost and time.

Which stil leaves the question, why can't I find any work regarding tryptophan in pollen samples?