From:
Bob Darrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2015 13:30:04 -0500
On 5-Jan-15, at 9:22 AM, Charles Linder wrote:

> This kind of information is exactly why the bee informed data is
> almost bad.

I joined BIP shortly after it started and was welcomed with open
arms.  A little later, BIP sent a speaker to an OBA meeting asking
Ontario beekeepers to take part in the survey.  The Ontario/Canadian
data was not split out and we were told to look at nearby areas in
the US until BIP figured out how to deal with Canadian postal codes.
This autumn, I was unable to respond to the survey with my location
but told to choose a nearby US location from a drop-down list.  I've
been to Guam,it was on the list, but neither Ontario nor Alberta was.
I guess their data doesn't include Ontario bees.  Certainly not mine
anymore.

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario
Canada