HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2018 18:39:18 -0500
From:
Rachel Feit <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Dear Listers,
I am hoping some of you can help me. I am looking for reports and references for any work done on late nineteenth or early twentieth century farms, ranches, or townsites in the Oklahoma Panhandle. Specifically I am looking for reports on anything from about 1886 to the end of the Dust Bowl. I have Bill Lees article on Old Hardesty (1983). Does anyone know of anything else? Along that same note, does anyone know of any investigations on Dust Bowl sites outside the Oklahoma Panhandle? Send references if you can. Thanks so much!

Rachel Feit
Senior Archeologist