Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2015 19:16:02 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Mark Berninghausen <[log in to unmask]>
I took my"Winterloss" early by doing away with subprime colonies. I know
the Winter is hardly actually begun, but as of yesterday my deadouts
account for 3% of what was alive before hives were loaded on the semi and
shipped south to SC early in November. I'm thinking that the MAQS pad I
threw into my hives late August/early September may have done some good, as
well as the Apiguard Strips I installed as the last of the honey supers
came off. I also left quite a lot of honey on my hives this year, not
robbing anything from the second deep of the doubles or the mediums of the
story and a halfs.

MarkB