HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Odlanyer Hernández de Lara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Odlanyer Hernández de Lara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2013 00:41:26 +0100
I have a Spanish translation of the article published in French on the Lieux Historiques Canadiens (1972).
Anyway, Trevor, if you can scan the English version, I would appreciate you send me.

Odlanyer Hernández de Lara

Coordinador de Cuba Arqueológica
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.cubaarqueologica.org