Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2015 17:43:56 +0000
understood,  but I see I completely different world.  One where that is exactly what each and every one of us does.  Absolutely no disrespect intended!,  but its not how we as humans live,  and you yourself fit into that.  How many Jeans do you own?  probably several,  when one or tow pair of carharts would work,  most of us have several pairs of cheaper wranglers.  One could go on for days debating the human condition,  which was not my intent.  Until it becomes legal to shoot trespasers,  these are the conditions we live under.  Accept that and work within the rules as every one else tries to.  Instead many want to use the power of the pen and the goverment to effect others.  Every one is free to buy there own land and do as they like, and a few do it.  Many others just complain,  and find arguments to support the theory.
I dont support makeing species extinct either usually,  but given starvation, or owl for lunch..  well
In this case we are not even debating a species in fact many foolish people are trying to stop serious science and research that will allow us to continue to feed the world,  because of a ridiculous notion there bees make less honey than grandpas bees did.....You and I both know many of the individuals who are activly working to help ag and make pesticides and plants better,  not worse...
Charles

The other forms of life on Earth are our neighbors, and a great many are
going extinct due to habitat conversion by Man.  My personal ethic is that
this shows great disrespect for other forms of life, simply so that we can
mechanically harvest food so cheaply that the cost of it accounts for less
than 10% of the American family budget.