From:
Rob Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2015 17:15:41 -0500
On 2 Feb 2015 15:02:25, Douglas Hayes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I'd say the jury is far out on neonicotinoids.  There are too many unknows.

That has never stopped juries from awarding or rejecting awards.
That's why this is so interesting. Canada, like most commonwealth
countries has a "loser pays" policy, which stops a great number of
nuisance lawsuits.

What's interesting is: I'm not at all sure how this will turn out.
And as this is a class action, all beekeepers (who didn't explicitly
opt out) in Ontario, may be getting a bill for Syngenta's and Bayer's
defence loss if the suit loses.