From:
charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2014 10:27:44 -0600
Am I feeding the world?  No.
Am I feeding a number of families in my immediate community?  Yes.

The Fact that you do so does not bother me at all!  I am all for it.  You
won't here a single peep from me giving you grief!  Knock your self out!  I
hope you figure out some things that help productivity!

In the mean time, You your self realize your not feeding the world,  so why
spend your time and effort bashing those that are?  Therein lies the part
that baffles and eludes me.

I am tickled to death you went back to the old ways.  But don't think you
invented anything yet.  Most of the men and women I know in AG are familiar
with your techiniques and methods.  Most of them are centuries old.  Try
doing that on 1000 acres with  2 kids that probably aren't interested in
farming much.

I know several who work at companies like Monsanto and Cieba.  Friends I
have known for years.  Every one of them is trying to improve production and
yields. Is there a board that looks at profits?  Of course.  Just like you
do on your project.  Part of life.  It doesn't make them evil and bent on
destroying the world.

Its an interesting time we live in.  we have one group who thinks we should
feed the world, a group that's doing it, another group thiks we are
destroying the world and should have less humans.  Meanwhile most of the
world is busy producing more humans.....  AND  no that is not a social
comment,  just an observation....

Back to insecticides
I have spent the last month working with 7-8 major farmers in KS and there
all searching for a way to control the pest in their crops without harming
my bees.....  the same reactions we as beekeepers get just about everywhere
in the world.  Cooperation, as we all want the pretty much the same things.

The real difference is one side is casting stones......  the other side not.

Charles