From:
charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2014 10:05:23 -0600
I will remain skeptical about Ferro Bee until it can be really tested by
someone such as you or Randy.

Agreed!  I am skeptical also,  but I have killed a lot of bees with other
methods!  (just kidding)  I know what it takes to develop and market a new
product,  just basic testing and such, as well as all the personal expenses
and efforts.  Knowing that I am very willing to give something a fair shot.
It's a bit more than an crazy Beesource idea practiced by some guy in NE.
Hes done a lot of work and research.  He may be wrong,  but I will be
testing it myself this next season.   It was 40.00 for enough for 10 hives
for a season.  That's 4.00 per hive.  Not a bad price if it works.

The tough part for me is its will just be one small sample.  This year was a
very odd one.  It would have screwed up the results.  After many years with
catastrophic mite levels, this year they were a non issue.  Stuff like that
really confuses me yet!

Charles