Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2014 11:00:57 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Peter Loring Borst <[log in to unmask]>
> One may safely and languidly handwave the problem away when one has a "day job" that does not involve a hive tool

This kind of statement is uncalled for and unhelpful. Nobody has the whole picture, each one of us has a limited viewpoint. In forums like this we try to build an understanding by adding to the conversation. Why refer to somebody's contribution as languid handwaving, other than to assert one's own superiority?

PLB