Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2014 09:13:51 -0600
7bit
From:
charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
I was referring to streaking as one of the symptoms of Nosema in the spring
here. That post was about diarrhea in general, and I wasn't focusing on
Nosema.

Okay,  I am confused a bit now, Lets see if I can summarize

Nosema may  be prevalent in the spring
Nosema may be prevalent in summer
Noseme may be in strong hives with no symptoms
Nosema may be present in weak hives
Nosema May be related to dysentery
Nosema may not be related to dysentery

Tell me again how I am supposed to interpret the results and manage?  Very
conflicting information as I see it so far?

Charles