From:
Ian Steppler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 22:19:59 -0400
On our farm we run land dedicated to zero till and land dedicated to conventional tillage, for other reasons.
Our area has a farmer group call, Deerwood Soil and Water Conservation District which monitors field nutrient run off, erosion and water quality.  They have found in our soils that worms will be more prevalent in zero tillage land than in tilled land, for obvious reasons.  Tones of worms in our zero till land.  All our fields are rotated through a neonic seed treatments crop on a two year rotation.

for what it is worth...