HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Caryn M. Berg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2014 22:28:40 -0600
30-40% discount on All Books

Deadline: June 16, 2014

Our entire selection of books is on sale for 30% OFF on our website
www.lcoastpress.com until June 16, 2014.  For an additional discount and the
chance to win the FREE BOOK of your choice, enter our Autocorrection from
Hell Contest.

AUTOCORRECTION FROM HELL CONTEST:  Take your best shot creating a Left Coast
title that you think might fall prey to overeager autocorrection. For
instance, instead of the correct title for Custer on Canvas by Norman K.
Denzin, it comes out as Custard on Canvas. Peruse our website at
www.lcoastpress.com to  view our existing book titles and send a horribly
(or just horribly humorous) autocorrected Left Coast title to
[log in to unmask] by Thursday, June 12.  We'll send you a discount
code to give you an extra 10% discount on top of the 30% you already get
with the discount code below. Top three entries will win a free paperback of
your choice.

Books must be ordered from our website at www.lcoastpress.com
<http://www.lcoastpress.com/>  (if you live outside North America, please
chose North America as your ordering option in order to get the discount)
and must include the discount code L2614. In the shopping cart, remember to
hit "update" after entering the code.

More details can be found at www.lcoastpress.com
<http://www.lcoastpress.com/> .

Caryn M. Berg, Ph.D.
Acquisitions and Marketing, Archaeology
Left Coast Press, Inc.
<blocked::blocked::blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.lcoastpress.com <blocked::blocked::blocked::http://www.lcoastpress.com/>

720.320.5892

Like us on Facebook:  <http://www.facebook.com/LeftCoastPress>
www.facebook.com/LeftCoastPress