HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Tim Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2013 07:46:18 -0700
Hi everyone,

This is just a final friendly reminder that Michigan Archaeology Day will held next Saturday, October 12th at the Michigan Historical Museum in Lansing, MI from 11 AM to 3 PM.  There will be fourteen special displays, four presentations, flint knapping demonstrations, and activities for all ages (including the ever-popular atlatal throw).  Parking and admission are free.  Full details available at www.michigan.gov/archaeology

Also just a quick reminder that we are taking orders for our archaeology themed 2014 calendar offered by the Michigan Archaeological Society.  The full color calendars cost just $8.50 (including shipping) and a preview is available at the Michigan Archaeological Society website at www.miarch.org  Order forms can be printed from www.miarch.org/CalendarOrderForm2014.pdf

Thank you,

Tim Bennett
Vice President
Michigan Archaeological Society