Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2014 14:33:44 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Ted Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Eugene Makovec wrote: "Just because tobacco companies lied about the dangers of smoking doesn’t mean everyone else lies about their products."

Hi Eugene,

Back before Christ walked the earth, Diogenes searched in vain for one honest man. So I'm surprised to learn you are having trouble finding a single dishonest man. Have you tried Ottawa? Washington? Closing time at a  beekeepers wine and cheese party?

Ted

PS. Just thought I’d let you know my ten year average is 600 pounds per hive, my wife is perfect and she thinks I’m perfect too!