HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Trunzo, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2015 17:26:31 +0000
My colleague, Ruth McClelland-Nugent and I are seeking papers for an edited volume that McFarland Press is interested in publishing.  The working title is Beyond Indy and Lara: Gender and Archaeology in Popular Culture.  The parameters for submissions and some examples of paper topics can be viewed at the link below.  Dr. McClelland-Nugent is a historian who has written on popular culture topics including Wonder Woman and World War II. I am an historical archaeologist who has published on the American Revolution and given papers on archaeological ethics and misrepresentations of archaeology in television.

If you are interested in submitting a chapter for Beyond Indy and Lara, please contact me or Dr. McClelland-Nugent vial email.

Our email addresses are:

http://www.gru.edu/colleges/pamplin/hist-anth-phil/faculty/beyondindyandlaracfp.pdf

Thank you for your consideration.

Jennifer M. Trunzo, Ph.D.
Assoc. Prof. of Archaeology and Anthropology
Dept. of History, Anthropology, and Philosophy
Georgia Regents University
2500 Walton Way
Augusta, GA 30904
706-667-4562