HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Keith Doms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 2015 13:44:45 +0000
Hi Smoke,
	I just came across an article for your pipe biblo. , if you don't have it.

McMillan, Lauren
2015  "The Multiple Interaction Spheres of 17th-Century Tobacco Pipes at the John Hallows Site, Westmorland County, Virginia".  Journal of Middle Atlantic Archaeology.  Vol. 31 (pp. 1-22)

Keith R. Doms
Newlin Grist Mill
Site Manager
219 S. Cheyney Rd.