HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Karlis Karklins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2014 17:17:46 -0400
Greetings all!

I just want to mention that a much-expanded version of the *Researching the
World's Beads: An Annotated Bibliography*

<http://www.beadresearch.org/Pages/World_Bead_Bibliography.html>

has been uploaded to the Society of Bead Researchers website. Several
hundred new references have been added and it is hoped that the bib will
be of use to those researching beads. The emphasis is on archaeological
material but some ethnographic references are also provided.

I am always looking for new references so if you know of a report that
isn't listed, please let me know.

All the best!

Karlis