Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2014 09:16:18 -0500
7bit
From:
charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Were are changing the topic,  form Wetland accumulations to the dead bees in
your hives

I can't speculate much on the Canadian wetlands degradation rate,  but I
would guess being coverd in snow and ice for 6 months probably slows it.

I can comment on the "supposed accumulation" in cornfields in the
Midwest.....  Its not there.  Bugs bugs and more bugs after 15 years of
continuous use.    Pollen test in my hives surround by Neonic seeds is
ZERO.....

Monitor exposure,  minimize risk,  but parts per trillon sounds to me like a
beg for funding.

I would be real curious to see results of the same test on Virgin wetlands.
Those data points are so tiny I am very suspect at the validity of the
testing.

Charles