From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2014 00:29:27 -0400
I am working with someone who runs hives in limitless brood chambers.
Well, there is a limit to the space, but there is all the room the bees may
need, and more.  Some hives are 5, 6 or more deeps (or equivalent - there
may be mediums included in the configuration).  The space is all for the
bees; no honey supers, no queen excluders, all space is strictly for the
bees.  There is no intent to harvest any honey.

Some of these hives have high mite counts, determined by confectionery
sugar shakes.  The mite treatment will be MAQS.  I have not been able to
find comment on http://www.nodglobal.com/ regarding "proper dose" for such
hives.  Surprisingly I do not find a "contact us" link on NOD's pages
either.

Comments?

Aaron Morris - I think, therefore I bee!