From:
charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2014 12:30:13 -0500
You point out asbestos....  Interestingly enough, used properly its safe and
one of the most effective fire retardants out there.  Had it be used in the
WTC they would still be standing.

There are always some alarmist out there going off about some thing or
another.  It is the nature of humans with too much free time.

From Neville Chamberlin,  to those who rallied against the automobile.
There is always someone willing to stand up and be wrong.

That said,  I am all for testing and checks.  We have a good system here in
the US.  And despite the weird twist of some authors,  its not a Russian
bribery scam system.   Yes  there is money and testing involved.  The
companies mentioned have spent billions testing those products to satisfy
the regulators.  None of that is ever included....

I personally  see it as an issue where the inmates are attempting to run the
Asylum.  The ones making all the noise,  usually own nothing,  and have no
stake in the game other than what they earn from making noise.

I just ask you read close, and realize there were absolutely no facts or
information in articles like that.  Just accusations and innuendo...
writers like that should be punished,  not heralded.
As mentioned, I would hope readers on here would be wise and look past the
hyperbole.

Charles